We race every Sunday
We race every Sunday afternoon except Easter and Christmas, weather permitting. Skippers are often looking for crew. Come down to the club about 12:30 and let some of the sailors on the dock know that you are interested in crewing. You may catch a ride.
Looking to Race - Posted By: Michael Maus <email@example.com>
Date: Sunday, 12 July 2015, at 5:34 p.m.
I'm looking to get back into racing. Work and other travels have prevented me from getting serious and joining either club on the lake. I've raced with the Butterfly fleet a few times, but Saturday's aren't always the best day for me.
- competitive youth sailor (Lasers, FJ, 420, the usual...)
- collegiate racing (Notre Dame)
- various big boat/off shore racing experience (South Florida and Lake Michigan)
- former owner of a 1966 Pearson Commander (an Alberg design, like the Corinthian 19)
I've seen some singlehanded boats while biking around the lake, happy to fill in at a moments notice as I live nearby.
Messages In This Thread
- Looking to Race -- Michael Maus -- Sunday, 12 July 2015, at 5:34 p.m.
Crew Connection is maintained by Lisle with WebBBS 4.33.