The following opportunities are available for members who are looking for a way to fulfill the CSC Service Requirement:
1. Tackroom - Organize and mark all spaces where anchor and rescue lines, RC Equipment and life jackets are stowed.
2. Replace rotten wood around windows and doors of clubhouse.
3. Help paint outside of clubhouse and Juniors building.
4. Organize and label supplies located in the clubhouse cabinets.
1. Check and clean-up tackroom on a weekly basis.
a. Verify that anchor and rescue lines are neatly coiled and properly put away.
b. Verify that RC flags and equipment are properly stow.
c. Verify all life jackets and other items that do not belong on the floor are neatly stowed away on an open shelf.
2. Clear dock area and walkways after flooding.
3. Clean refrigderators on a weekly basis.
4. Clear cobwebs and bird nests from entry gates' light fixtures and area on a weekly basis.
5. Clear cobwebs around and inside the clubhouse on a weekly basis.
6. Check restrooms on a weekly basis. Make sure toilet paper, paper towels and soap is available. Verify that all toliets are working correctly. Empty trash and clean if necessary.
7. Wipe off clubhouse counters and table on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please contact the Pier Rear.