CSC Facility Use and Reservations1
The Commodore is the only person who can authorize the scheduling
of a member's event on the official CSC calendar.
Contact the Commodore to request scheduling the club for a special function.
Please read the Use Policy, Reservations Checklist and Cleanup
Checklist below for more information. If you do not see
something scheduled, do not assume that the club is available
since these schedules are continually changing.
Policies for Use of CSC Facilities
1. The clubhouse, VIP structure, north gazebo or other CSC facilities may be scheduled by members for use by their
families and guests. Associate members cannot reserve CSC facilaties for events within the first year of membership
2. CSC facilities are not available for rent or use by nonmembers.
3. If a club social, junior or sailing event is scheduled, the sponsoring
member must check with the event coordinator to insure that there
are not conflicts between events. An event will not be scheduled
until all conflicts are resolved. It is the member's responsibility
to resolve conflicts before a reservation will be made. See the
Reservations Checklist below.
4. The sponsoring member:
a. Shall be in good standing with the club.
b. Shall be in attendance for entire event including
setup and cleanup.
c. Is responsible for guest's behavior and CSC
d. Is responsible to insure that youth events
are properly chaperoned.
e. Shall insure that the club is not modified
in any way that permanently alters
or damages the facility.
f. Is responsible for cleanup of the facilities
per the checklist below.
5. Functions attended by forty (40) or more people will pay for a pump-out and provide for removal of trash by dumpster or haul-off from club and park.
6. No function has exclusive use of the clubhouse, VIP structure, north gazebo or other CSC facilities.
7. CSC rules shall be followed by all present.
8. Candles must be in some type of container and should not be placed on any wood surface, such as the deck or window sills.
9. White Rock Lake Park curfew is 12 midnight.
10. "Group" members may only use the club for group activities
as stated in the By-laws - Section 3
(e) (1) (iii).
1. Check the CSC club calendar to
ensure that a club social, junior or sailing event is not scheduled
the same day as your event.
2. If another event is scheduled, check with the event coordinator
to ensure that there is not a conflict including setup and cleanup.
A description of how the conflict will be resolved must accompany
the schedule request.
3. Call or e-mail
to schedule your event with name,
date, time (setup through cleanup), event type, and expected number
of guests. Confirm that calendars were checked, and have details
of any conflict resolution.
1. Clean counters, tables, chairs, appliances and bathrooms.
2. Sweep floors and decks.
3. Remove trash and place trash bags next to park trash cans in
front of the club.
4. Put new trash bags in containers.
5. Fold and store excess chairs and tables.
6. Remove event decorations and lights.
7. Remove excess food from the refrigerators.
8. Turn off the lights and fans, and lock the gates.
9. Remove any direction signs placed in the park.